The Importance Of Regular Septic System Maintenance
Did you know that your septic system needs regular maintenance like your car? Just like your car, if you don’t take care of your septic system, it will eventually break down and cost you a lot of money to fix.
Your septic system is a key part of your home; if it’s not working properly, it can cause many problems. That’s why it’s important to have regular septic system inspections. This blog post will explain the importance of regular maintenance and why you should have regular inspections.
Top Reasons For Regular Septic System Maintenance
- Prevent problems and extend the life of your system: Regular septic system maintenance prevents small problems from turning into big, expensive ones. Besides, it catches any problems early and fixes them before they worsen.
- Avoid costly repairs or replacement: If you don’t take care of your septic system, it’ll eventually break down and need to be replaced. Septic system repairs can be very costly, so you must do everything possible to avoid them.
- Ensure safe and healthy operation: A properly maintained septic system is safe and healthy for you, your family, and the environment.
- Protect the environment: A septic system that is not maintained properly can pollute the environment.
Types Of Septic Inspections
Now that you know the importance of regular septic system maintenance, what types of inspections should you have? Here are the three most common types of septic inspections:
- Pump out/ Cleaning: This is the most common type of inspection. During this inspection, a professional will pump out all the waste from your septic tank.
- Dye test: A dye test is used to see if your septic system is leaking. A professional will add dye to your septic system during this test and check for leaks. If they find any leaks, they will need to be repaired immediately.
- System evaluation: A system evaluation is a comprehensive inspection of your septic system. During this inspection, a professional will check for any problems with your septic system and make sure it is working properly. This inspection should be done every five to seven years.
Get Your Septic System Inspected Today!
At Busy Bee Septic & Excavating LLC, we offer all types of septic inspections. We also offer septic system maintenance and repairs. If you have a septic system, it’s important to have it inspected at least once every three years by a qualified professional.
We’ll come to your home or business and inspect your septic system to ensure it’s working. Stop looking for “septic inspection near me,” and give us a call today to schedule an appointment. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have about septic system maintenance or repairs.
Call Us Today!
Give us a call now at (845) 294-5771 to know more about our services. Busy Bee Septic and Excavating LLC proudly serves all properties throughout Orange County, New York, and the surrounding areas.